Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /var/www/vhosts/teledynemarine.com/teledyne-reson.com/wp-content/plugins/types/embedded/views/image.php on line 663
Integrated Dual Head
Complete sonar system with built-in INS
The SeaBat Integrated Dual Head (IDH) is the latest addition to the leading SeaBat T-series product range. Connected to just one very compact Rackmounted Sonar Processor (RSP), the SeaBat IDH is a complete and powerful sonar system.
The SeaBat IDH, which produces 1024 beams per ping, is fully frequency agile from 200 to 400kHz, allowing for improved swath performance, less interference from other sensors and reduced survey time under challenging acoustic conditions.
Unprecedented clean bathymetry data, normalized backscatter designed for seabed classification, multiple detections for increased target details and very advanced beamforming modes. The SeaBat T-series provides faster operational surveys and reduced processing time.
Ease of Integration
The optional built-in INS comes pre-configured and pre-wired for faster mobilization and easier interfacing. The built-in INS provides industry recognized performance and processing options.
- All-in-one fully integrated survey system
- A single sonar processor for two sonar heads
- The compact system allows for fast mobilization, minimal interfacing and extremely low space requirements
- Unprecedented clean and ultra-high data quality for faster operational surveys and reduced processing time
- Fully frequency agile from 200 to 400kHz, allowing for improved swath performance and reduced survey time under challenging conditions
- The new compressed water column data significantly reduces data volume while maintaining the required information
- Normalized backscatter designed specifically for accurate, reliable and repeatable sea bed classification